Report of Marriage (ROM)
A Filipino citizen married outside the Philippines must register the marriage with the Philippine Foreign Service Post (Embassy or Consulate) of the country where the marriage was officiated.
A Report of Marriage will then be issued and transmitted by the Philippine Foreign Service Post through the Department of Foreign Affairs for registration and recording with the Office of the Civil Registrar General in the Philippines.
The Philippine Consulate General – Dubai has jurisdiction over Dubai and all Northern Emirates.
- Accomplished online Application for Report of Marriage (ROM) form
- Original and five (5) Photocopies of English or English Translated Marriage Contract duly attested by Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UAE.
- Five (5) Recent colored photos of husband and wife (passport size)
- Five (5) Colored copies of passports of both parties
- Five (5) Copies of duly filled out Joint Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Marriage form if marriage was not reported within 6 months from the date of marriage. (with Original signatures of husband and wife)
- For divorce obtained by the foreign spouse – based on Article 26 of the Family Code, submit the Philippine judicial recognition of a foreign-issued absolute divorce decree (five copies ).
- For Annulled or Widowed Applicants – submit the Judicial Decree of Annulment or Declaration of Nullity of Previous Marriage or the Death Certificate of the former spouse (five copies ).
- Any other document(s) that will be requested by the processor.