18 May 2016 - The Philippine Consulate General in Dubai and the Northern Emirates announces that the TOWNS Foundation, Inc. is now accepting nominations for its triennial search for The Outstanding Women in the Nation’s Service (TOWNS). The search is open to Filipino women aged 21 to 45 years old who have exceptional accomplishments in their chosen field and have created an impact on the country and contributed to nation building.
Any person, organization, or entity may nominate one or more women who meet the following criteria:
- Aged between 21 to 45 years old by October 2016.
- A Filipino citizen
- Is distinguished in her field of specialization
- Has a well-balanced personality that is worthy of emulation
- Is committed to the promotion of well being and uplifment of Filipinos and the Philippines
- Possesses a pioneering spirit as evidenced by projects that she has initiated in the service of our country.
Awardees will automatically be members of TOWNS Foundation, Inc. and are expected to continue their excellent performance/service in their respective fields. Deadline for submission of nominations is on or before 30 July 2016. Those interested may obtaina copy of the Rules and Regulations and Nomination Form from the Office of the Consul General.
For more information on the Rules and Regulations as well as the submission of nominations, please contact the TOWNS Secretariat c/o Cristina de la Paz at mobile no. (63) 917- 8124836; office address : Unit 9A MDI Corporate Center, 39th Street corner 10th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. END