NEWS AND UPDATES:
For the kind attention of our Philippine ePassport Renewal customers
he Philippine ePassport Renewal Center (PaRC) is re-starting its operations on Thursday, 30 April 2020.
Below will be implemented as per the guidelines of the Dubai Government:
- Office Timings: Daily, 12:00 hrs. to 20:00 hrs.
- Strict social distancing measures will be followed
- Limited number of customers will be allowed inside the PaRC at a time.
- Elderly customers above the age of 60 years and minors from the ages of 3 – 12 years will NOT be permitted inside the mall/PaRC.
For more updates, we request our customers to check our website (www.vfsglobal.com)
Also Please note there is be a delay in the availability of passports. For further details please click here: https://dfa.gov.ph/dfa-news/statements-and-advisoriesupdate/26347-public-advisory-delays-in-the-availability-of-passports-in-philippine-embassies-and-consulates-general
Philippine ePassport Renewal Center
Address: WAFI Mall, 2nd Floor, Falcon, Phase 2 Umm Hurair 2 Dubai, UAE
Just 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport and Sheikh Zayed Road, WAFI Mall’s central location ensures that wherever you are in Dubai, you are within easy reach of WAFI. Visitors can easily access RTA Taxis, Careem or Uber services to drive to WAFI or conveniently take Dubai Metro to the Dubai Healthcare City station or a bus to the nearest stop (source WAFI.com/plan-your-visit)
Operating Hours: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm | Monday to Sunday
- Walk-in ePassport renewal application
- Photocopying Services
- Credit/Debit Card/Cash payment
- ePassport Renewal Fee AED 240 plus AED 91.75 convenience fee