IMPORTANT REMINDER: In view of the current health crisis, applications are strictly by appointment, please book an appointment to: AAP/ AUSF FORM APPOINTMENT PORTAL.
Affidavit of Acknowledgement of Paternity (AAP)
Executed by the Father of the child currently residing in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain and Fujairah
- Parents need to get appointment for the Report of Birth and passport application of their infants.
- Four (4) duly accomplished Certificate of Registration form and AAP form (available at the Consulate website).
- One (1) copy of Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) issued by the hospital in the Philippines OR PSA copy of Birth Certificate
- Five (5) copies of Father’s passport.
- Please be reminded that applicant/s must personally sign the document/s in front of the officials of the Consulate General.
- Any spurious or tampered documents submitted for Notarization/ Attestation are subject to outright seizure upon proper determination by the Consular Officer. Holder of said documents, as well as fixers will be prosecuted. Payment for the document found to be spurious will be forfeited.
- Other documents/papers may also be required by the CRU Officer in support of the Affidavit of Acknowledgement of Paternity application.