IMPORTANT REMINDER: In view of the current health crisis, applications are strictly by appointment, please book an appointment to: REPORT OF BIRTH FORM AND E-Passport Application Form APPOINTMENT PORTAL.
Report of Birth
Reporting of Birth of child born to Filipino parent(s) in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain and Fujairah.
- Parents need to get appointment for the Report of Birth and passport application of their infants.
- Confirmed online appointment.
- Personal appearance of child and either parent
- Original and six(6) copies of the following:
- Marriage Certificate/Report of Marriage on PSA Security Paper
- Valid Passport of both parents (data page and page 3)
- English Birth Certificate duly authenticated by UAE Ministry of Health (MOH) and Ministry of Foreign (MOFAIC), OR English translated Birth Certificate duly stamped by the UAE Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFAIC).
- Additional documents may be required
- Please be reminded that applicant/s must personally sign the document/s in front of the officials of the Consulate General.
- Any spurious or tampered documents submitted for Notarization/ Attestation are subject to outright seizure upon proper determination by the Consular Officer. Holder of said documents, as well as fixers will be prosecuted. Payment for the document found to be spurious will be forfeited.
- Other documents/papers may also be required by the CRU Officer in support of the Report of Birth application.