ALL AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND GUARANTEE application should be registered in the Affidavit of Support and Guarantee Online Pre-assessment System through the link below:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: In view of the current health crisis, applications are strictly by appointment, please book an appointment to: Affidavit of Support and Guarantee Online Pre-Assessment System.
Affidavit of Support and Guarantee
(Applicant sponsors the visit of a family member/relative up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity)
New Requirements for Affidavit of Support and Guarantee (ASG) effective
24 August 2020
An applicant can execute an affidavit to sponsor a relative only within the 1st and 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity:
|1st degree by consanguinity
||1st degree by affinity
|2nd degree by consanguinity
||2nd degree by affinity
Sponsor should show proof of income in the UAE based on the following thresholds:
- Family of Two –wherein family of two is either husband and wife or
single parent and child
- Family of three – wherein family of three is husband and wife with one
child or single parent with two children
- Family of four – wherein family of four is husband and wife with two children
or single parent with three children
- Sponsor’s employment contract (verified by POLO and must be MOHRE contract if in private sector)
- Sponsor’s payslip for the past six (6) months
*IF there is discrepancy between salary stated in contract and stated salary in payslips, the following must be provided:
- Updated Salary Certificate/Addendum duly stamped by the Company AND
- Bank Statements showing the updated salary for the past six(6) months and duly stamped by the Bank
- The Philippine Consulate is not the one that sets or determines the applicable income threshold. The salary threshold is based on cost-of-living estimates from authoritative financial institutions operating in the UAE. As such, the income threshold is constantly being reviewed to make it current.
- Certain visa categories such as Household Service Workers (HSWs) are not allowed to sponsor.
- Senior Citizens (60 years old and above) and Minors (17 years old and Below) are exempted from securing an Affidavit of Support and Guarantee.
- All documents written in Arabic must be legally translated to English.
Proof of Accommodation
- Sponsor should submit a Tenancy Contract from the municipality under his/her name; or
- If Tenancy Contract is not under the name of the Sponsor, a Hotel Booking duly stamped by the hotel or travel agency with the duration of stay of the visitor with flight
Proof of relationship
- Sponsor’s PSA-issued Report of Birth of children
- Sponsor’s PSA-issued Report of Marriage
- NSO/PSA-issued birth certificate of Visitor, as applicable
- NSO/PSA-issued marriage contract, as applicable
Other Documentary requirements
- Copy of visitor’s valid passport
- Copy of sponsor’s valid passport and Residence visa
The Consulate retains the right to require the submission of other documents.
Please be reminded that applicant/s must personally sign the document/s in front of the officials of the Consulate General.
Any spurious or tampered documents submitted for Notarization/ Attestation are subject to outright seizure upon proper determination by the Consular Officer. Holder of said documents, as well as fixers will be prosecuted. Payment for the document found to be spurious will be forfeited.