IMPORTANT REMINDER: In view of the current health crisis, applications are strictly by appointment, please book an appointment to: PASSPORT APPOINTMENT PORTAL
For married women who would like to revert to their maiden name:
- Confirmed Online Appointment with QR code
- Personal appearance of applicant
- Original old passport
- Accomplished E-passport application form and OAV form
- Photocopy of Passport Data page (2 copies)
- PSA-issued Birth certificate to determine complete middle name. Transcribed birth certificate from the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) is required when entries in PSA birth certificate are blurred or unreadable.
- PSA-issued Report of Birth if born abroad
- If already widowed: PSA-issued Death Certificate of the deceased husband
- If marriage is annulled: PSA-issued annotated Marriage Contract and DFA-apostilled Court Order affecting annulment
- If divorced: PSA-issued annotated Marriage Contract, Certified True Copy (CTC) of the Divorce Decree duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate where the divorce was obtained or by the concerned diplomatic or consular mission in the Philippines. Original and CTC of Philippine Court recognition of foreign decree must also be presented and the PSA Marriage Contract with annotation of the Divorce Decree.
- Additional supporting documents that may be required as necessary.
|Pursuant to Department Order No. 37-03, all passports unclaimed by the applicants after six (6) months from the date of issuance shall be cancelled.