IMPORTANT REMINDER: In view of the current health crisis, applications are strictly by appointment, please book an appointment to: PASSPORT APPOINTMENT PORTAL
Renewal of Machine Readable Passport (MRP) issued in the year 2007
- Confirmed Online Appointment
- Personal appearance of applicant
- Bring original passport and photocopy of first and last page
- Printout E-passport application form with barcode from
- Photocopy of Passport Data page (2 copies)
- PSA-issued Birth certificate to determine complete middle name. Transcribed birth certificate from the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) is required when entries in PSA birth certificate are blurred or unreadable.
- Identification Cards
- Additional supporting documents that may be required as necessary.
|Pursuant to Department Order No. 37-03, all passports unclaimed by the applicants after six (6) months from the date of issuance shall be cancelled.