IMPORTANT REMINDER: In view of the current health crisis, applications are strictly by appointment, please book an appointment to: PASSPORT APPOINTMENT PORTAL
Replacement for Lost Passport
Note: Please take note that there will be a 15-day clearing period prior to the processing of application for replacement of lost valid passport.
- Personal appearance of applicant
- Accomplished E-passport application form
- Photocopy of first page of lost passport (if available), 3 copies
- PSA-issued Birth Certificate. Transcribed Birth Certificate from the LCR is required when entries in PSA Birth Certificate are blurred or unreadable. Report of Birth duly authenticated by PSA if born abroad.
- Affidavit of Loss executed at the Philippine Consulate General (original and 2 photocopies)
- Police Report issued by Dubai Police with English translation (original and 2 photocopies)
- Additional supporting documents that may be required as necessary.
|Pursuant to Department Order No. 37-03, all passports unclaimed by the applicants after six (6) months from the date of issuance shall be cancelled.