IMPORTANT REMINDER: In view of the current health crisis, applications are strictly by appointment, please book an appointment to: PASSPORT APPOINTMENT PORTAL
- Confirmed Online Appointment
- Personal appearance of applicant
- Original old passport
- Printout online E-passport application form with barcode
- Photocopy of Passport Data page
- Additional supporting documents that may be required as necessary, especially for applicants with incomplete place of birth in old passport, with dual citizenship and with foreign-sounding family names to prove citizenship.
- All civil registration documents (i.e., birth certificate, marriage contract, death certificate) must be issued by the PH Statistical Authority (PSA), while documents from the PH court must be apostilled by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA).
|Pursuant to Department Order No. 37-03, all passports unclaimed by the applicants after six (6) months from the date of issuance shall be cancelled.